Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A friend!

I was really tired of seeing my shirt designs when I opened my blog.

Anyways, I found the other person going with me to Iceland!
I was told there was another person, but not who, and they barely hinted that this person was female. The only thing I heard about her was that "she didn't near live you."

I emailed some coordinators at AFS and they couldn't tell me who it was, obviously, without her consent. They said they would give her my email, but I don't think that happened... unfortunately.
So I was looking at the Sponsor an AFSer and I was looking through the blogs to see how much other students have raised (honestly, I was looking for her, but don't tell anyone!), and came across her blog (well, it was the only one that mentioned Iceland). I got her email from her blogger profile, then added her on facebook like a total creeper. But hopefully not too much.

Anyways, I got really excited when I found her. That is all.
Her name is Margot (and honestly I still don't know how to pronounce it).

No comments:

Post a Comment